Anne Hathaway was recently on Jay Leno’s Tonight Show to promote her new movie “Love & Other Drugs”. Leno surprised Miss Hathaway with a high school photo of her, where she replied, “Those are soooommme eyebrows”.
Who knew Anne Hathaway took her Eyebrows so seriously! Hopefully we’ll see her the next time she’s in Vancouver!
Tomorrow Bombay will be attending the 3rd Annual SuperWomen & Friends Gala – Sea of Possibilities presented by Audi of Richmond at the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel in Vancouver BC.
This glamorous Gala celebrates and honours the Superwomen in our midst and the Superwoman in each of us making a difference in businesses, communities and in the lives of others.
This annual fundraiser benefits our Women in Leadership Mentorship Program, which is a national, 6 month program supporting 130 women on their leadership journey.
This year’s theme is Sea of Possibilities. Experience a warm sea of blue and green and a luxurious evening of fashion, entertainment, makeovers and fun!
Don’t forget to indulge in all the perks this event has to offer such as:
- Joyce Groote, President & CEO, Holeys (one of Canada’s great success stories and a Top 100 Entrepreneur) to share her personal story of success
- Bid on a selection of luxurious silent and live auction items
- Feature live item: $5,000 wardrobe style by celebrity stylist Tracy Richardson
- Experience a stunning fashion show by JC Studio , Invito Couture and Wear Else .
- Wine reception
- Receive a fabulous gift bag full of swag
Tickets are $175 and a few tickets are still left for purchase here.
It’s the biggest, most fun and most important event for Pivot!
Tonight, they’re promising an amazing night filled with exciting entertainment (including pole dancers and one of Vancouver’s best drag queens, Carlotta Gurl!) and of course, a large silent and live auction (Don’t forget to bid on Bombay Brow Bar!). Purchase tickets below!